Ready to experience a night of glitz and glamour with IIFA 2022 on Yas Island?
Book your premium package now starting from AED 1,567 and enjoy a 1-night stay at one of Yas Island’s world-class hotels and a 2-day Middle Tier B event ticket for 2 adults.
Book your package
Seating Chart & Ticket Categories
Event Location & Yas Island Hotels
Participating Yas Hotels
- IIFA Weekend & Awards - Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid to purchase on www.yasisland.com from 9th March 2022 until [21th May 2022] and is subject to availability
- This offer is valid for stay dates from 18th to 24th May 2022 (provided stay dates include the IIFA event day, 20th May)
- The starting prices are based on bookings made on yasisland.com for a one-night stay in a 3* Yas Island Hotel (on a one double room, two adults’ basis) and includes breakfast and IIFA event tickets for 2 adults:
- Minimum 1 night stay applies and must include the event day
- Offer applies on room sharing basis, and is subject to room category restrictions at each participating hotel
- Prices include taxes and VAT but exclude Tourism Dirham charge of AED15 per room per night
- Additional hotel charges may apply at some participating hotels
- Please visit www.yasisland.com for Standard, Premium and Ultimate package details and product terms and conditions, including details on the cancellation and refund policy
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion
- Guests must adhere to the health and safety measures in place at the hotel and Abu Dhabi at all times.
- Event attendees are required to present their Green Pass on Al Hosn app or present a negative PCR test taken not more than 96 hours prior to the event for un-vaccinated attendees (PCR test must be from a UAE clinic). Failure to display any of these will result in entry being refused and refunds will not apply. Children under 12 years old do not require a PCR test.
- Face masks are mandatory for all attendees at all times, including when seated
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time, without notification
- We advise you to check our website or social media in the 48 – 24 hours before attending the event to stay up to date with the latest Covid-19 protocols.
- IIFA’s terms and conditions shall apply in respect of the event.
- *Prices are subject to availability and may vary
- Standard Package: AED 1,007* per package
- Premium Package: AED 1,567* per package
- Ultimate Package: AED 2,907* per package
- Special Terms and Conditions Relating to Covid-19
For the health and wellbeing of our guests, the following special terms and conditions apply until further notice:
- In line with requirements from Abu Dhabi authorities, additional facial scan screening is currently in force. If the scan shows a potential positive result, the guest will not be able to enter the Leisure Facility and will be required to carry out a PCR test.
- Vaccination Status
- In order to gain entry to the Leisure Facility, all guests aged 16 and over must show:
- Evidence of ‘Green Pass’ status in the Alhosn App.
- Full ‘Vaccinated status’ in Alhosn App (or proof of vaccine exemption in Alhosn app)
- Please note that, proof of vaccinated status/vaccine exemption may only be evidenced via the Alhosn App (this applies to all guests: including tourists and other visitors)
- The above requirements do not apply to guests aged 15 and younger. Government issued photo ID must be provided on request as proof of age;
- Guests will undergo thermal scanning prior to entering the Leisure Facility;
- Guests must wear face masks inside the Leisure Facility: requirements vary in each Leisure Facility, please refer to the official website for specific guidance;
- The mask policy will be enforced for children as well as adults, provided the child is (i) aged two or over (ii) does not suffer from difficulty breathing (iii) does not have chronic diseases and (iv) can remove the mask unassisted if required
- The following guests must refrain from visiting the Leisure Facility: guests with possible symptoms of Covid-19; guests who are required to quarantine under official guidance; guests who fall under a ‘high-risk’ category as defined by the Department of Health – Abu Dhabi
- Guests must keep a minimum of 2 meters social distance from others (except for families who live in the same household);
- Additional rides restrictions apply;
- Certain rides, attractions, experiences and products may not be available. Closures and changes to operating hours may occur, please check the Leisure Facility website for the latest information before you travel;
- The operator reserves the right to deny admission, or remove you from the Leisure Facility (without a refund), if you fail to follow the safety rules.
- Age restrictions may apply to entry into the Leisure Facility These special terms and conditions will be updated in accordance with official guidance. Please check for the current rules by contacting Yas Concierge before your visit.